Blog Archive

Monday, April 2, 2012

Start of a hopefully long and strange trip...

Welcome to the start of a new magic the gathering adventure. Sitting at the game store the other day I was looking through my trade binder and found this foil Mountain from Odyssey and was trying to figure out something to do with it. Well not long ago I had reread the One Red Paperclip blog and figured why not try it with Magic cards. So starting with just a foil basic land I am going to try and trade up until I get something cool. The ultimate goal, the one that will more then likely never be reached but is still the goal I am striving for is a set of Power 9.

So first some rules for this whole adventure:

1. I will not add anything to the trade, I will just use what I traded for.
2. All prices listed will come from Star City Games if it is a magic card, other things will be priced depending on what they are.
3. All trades will be accepted as long as it is an up-trade.

I think that is enough for now, more to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment